- Heavy-duty oil-bath brass diaphragm pump provides positive displacement at high pressure to ensure excellent droplet atomisation at all times
- UV-stabilised poly tank for all models. High impact resistance
- Large mixing and filing lid making tank access and filling simple and easy
- Agitation is supplied from the pump bypass and pressure venturi agitation to ensure tank mix is continuously agitate
- Optional flush tank to take care of the operator and ensure the tank can be rinsed in the orchard where it should be done
- 820 and 920SV fan models with straightening-vanes. Stainless steel shroud, heavy-duty adjustable blades, 2-speed heavy-duty gearbox and large centrifugal clutch for maximum durability in the demanding orchard environment
- Bumper bar and leaf guard to protect your fan from accidental damage
- 6-stud steel rims, tubeless tyres and heavy-duty hubs and stubs are standard on the adjustable axle
- Full-length galvanised chasses is fitted with an adjustable drawbar, step and wheel scrapers
- 2000 litre poly tank construction with optional 80 litre flushing tank
- 15 litre fresh water tank fitted
- Quick release, hinged lid, premix filling basket, sump
- Fieni stainless steel fan range ‚Äì variable pitch blade, 2-speed gearbox. Straightening vanes fitted:
* 20 nozzles (swing-over type)
* Stainless steel construction
* 2mm 316-grade stainless steel volute and straightening vanes
* 2-speed heavy-duty gear box, 540rpm input. 1:316 ratio low gear, 1:3.92 ratio high gear, single lever control for gear selection with neutral
* 175mm diameter centrifugal clutch for fan engagement fully serviceable, running on steel drum in the clutch hub
* Stainless steel nozzle tubing 21mm 0.D., 15mm I.D.
* Eight individually adjustable alloy blades, matched set for perfect balance, three pitch settings 25, 35 and 45 degree, set standard at 35 degrees
* Safety guards in place in air intake and outlet
* 18 nozzles (swing-over type)
* Single sided volute option for citrus, avocados etc.
- High pressure brass head pump
- ARBHS170 (max. 50 bar) large capacity (163 L/min) four diaphragm pump featuring front external bronze manifolds and brass heads to minimise corrosion.
- Drive (SH5AG)
- Heavy duty PTO driveshaft comes with safety covers and quick release pins.
- Manual remote mounted ARBMH50 controller standard.
* Electric high pressure solenoid valves, in-cab control
* Spraymate II auto-rate controller
* MT3405 automatic rate controller
* HV4000 automatic rate controller and optional data logger
- Supa-mix agitation plus bypass.
- Full filtration system tank filling basket, suction filter and optional high pressure brass pressure filters.
- Standard fitted with one set of (20) standard disc and core and one set of (20) ALBUZ ceramic conejets.
- Powder and granular basket.
- Optional suction probe.
- Full length, heavy duty, galvanised chassis, single step, adjustable axle for width, wheel scrapers, adjustable drawbar, jockey wheel, sump guard, rear bumper and leaf guard.
- 10.0/75 x 15.3 10 ply tyres.
- Empty approximately 640kg.
- 4.5m L x 1.4m W x 1.4m H (2000/920SV) (standard)
- 4.5m L x 1.6m W x 1.4m H (axles extended)
For further information on the Croplands Trailed Fan sprayers or to make your enquiry to purchase, contact Marcel at Guidolin Agrimac on (02) 6964 3400 or 0427 643 444.
For full details on the Croplands Trailed Fan sprayers, please visit http://www.croplands.com.au/Products/Fan-Sprayers/Cropliner-Trailed