Guidolin Agrimac are your local supplier for quality Australian-made John Berends Trailing Road Grader Blades.
The ideal road grading blade for 100 HP tractors.
- 10' or 12' trailing model with hydraulic angle, tilt and wheel-lift
- Optional offset available
- Over 7m long and approximately 2,000 kg weight
- Centre beam 250 x 250 x 12.5mm tube
- Optional linkage hitch
- Patented turntable angle adjustment
- Ideal for grading roads
- Suits 100HP plus.
- 10mm Mouldboard - 500mm high clearance
- Reversible hardened cutting edge
- Fitted with four Land Cruiser Wheels
This 6 metre model is the ideal road grading blade for 100 HP tractors.
Please refer to attached brochure for full specs and details.
To enquire about these road grader and others please call Marcel Guidolin on 0427 643 444.