S tines are one of the most versatile and valuable machines a farmer can own. It can be used from primary cultivation to creating a seed bed.
Heavy Duty Model:
- Primary and secondary cultivator for general cultivation, seed bed preparation or pasture renovation.
- Three rows of 45 x 12mm Italian "shot peened" tines mounted on 50 x 50 square frame.
- Available in 2.4m, 3.0m and 3.6m widths.
- Various points available on all models.
- Optional crumblers/wheelkits available.
We mainly sell the 16 tines/2.4m model. For further information on this model or any other models of the John Berends S Tine cultivator, contact Marcel at Guidolin Agrimac on 0427 643 444 or (02) 6964 3400.
For full details on the John Berends S Tine cultivator, please visit http://www.johnberendsimplements.com.au/products/s-tine-cultivators.html