When it’s high productivity you’re after, look no further than the Nitro 5000.
- The full six feet of ground clearance allows for late season spraying in tall crops, ensuring critical yield-boosting applications can be made when you need them to be.
- The front cab and boom configuration gives you a command view of your entire operation. Watch each nozzle and navigate every obstacle in the field without ever looking back.
- High clearance and safe, pressurized, charcoal filtration Spray View cab which means you’ll never have to worry about air-borne chemical contamination in the operator environment.
- The premium Spray View cab features a Grammer Evolution suede leather seat with active suspension and head rest, leather-wrapped steering wheel, Bluetooth XM radio, auto climate system and much more.
- Both the standard and premium Spray View cabs feature sophisticated Air Ride suspension, an instructor’s seat, charcoal cab filtration and more.
- The Nitro 5000’s Quick-Attach versatility gives you the power of maximum asset utilization. With Quick-Attach you can drop the spray boom in mere minutes and attach a grain swather, a corn detassler or a Miller Injection Toolbar without having to incur the capital costs associated with running another power unit.
- Single-pass cooling system for better efficiency, cooler air flow and easy cleaning.
- With 4-wheel steer option, you’ll have the tightest turning radius in the business. With front and rear wheels following the same track, crop damage is minimized and headlands turning is a snap.
- Direct wheel drive motors means more power to the wheel, fewer parts and less wear.
- Major components carefully placed, so weight distribution is within 4% of 50-50 balance during spraying.
- The HydraLink system insures accurate spraying even at high speeds, less overall machine stress and better boom stability.
For full details on the Miller Nitro 5000, please visit http://www.millerstn.com/products/nitro/